XL Nylon RoundersHave you got long hair? Are you completely overwhelmed by re-creating a salon-quality blowout at home because your hair is so long? Worry no more. The XL Nylon Rounders are the best round brush for blowouts if you have long and thick hair. The XL Nylon Rounder has tufts of two-tipped nylon bristles. These tufts of nylon bristles penetrate even the thickest hair. And, this bristle design helps hold long hair in place while blow-drying. This round brush has two different diameter sizes: 2 and 2.5 inches. The size you choose could depend on the length of your hair. If you have shorter hair, you should opt for a smaller diameter brush. If you’d like, you can always use two different diameter round brushes while blow-drying your hair. You can use a large brush on the bottom layers to speed up dry-time since style is less of a factor. Then, you can do the top layers with a smaller brush for more precision styling. The XL Nylon Rounder brushes feature a comfortable, rubberized handle that helps to prevent any slippage. Long and thick hair can be notoriously long to blow-dry. Create the perfect tension without hand or wrist fatigue, no matter how long your hair may take!
G PorcupineThe G Porcupine is one of the best round brushes for blowouts. This brush features tufts of natural boar bristles with extended nylon bristles. The boar bristles distribute your hair’s natural oils to add shine, defeat frizz and keep your hair cleaner between washes. The nylon bristles penetrate the hair and work with the boar bristle for maximum hold while blow-drying. You won’t believe how easy it is to smooth and straighten wavy hair or curly hair with this brush. Choose from four diameters: 1 ¾, 2, 2 ½, and 3 inches. As a bonus, the 1 ¾ inch diameter G Porcupine has a rattail handle that is perfect for section hair. You’ll be able to get an incredible blowout at home with this nylon and boar bristle round brush!
Prego CollectionThe Prego Collection features some of the best round brushes for blowouts. Choose from six different barrel diameters ranging from 1 ½ inch to 4 inches. You’ll love how the aerated ceramic barrel heats up quickly and retains the heat to speed up dry time. The ionic, nylon bristles help break up water molecules, reduce brittleness, and allow the strands to be more soft and stretchable. With this brush, you can quickly master salon-style straightening and smoothing for coarse, curly, or frizzy hair types. With the Prego Collection, you can create gorgeous curls and waves while you blow-dry. Styling your hair while you dry eliminates the need for other hot tools like curling irons and wands. The squishy foam handle makes using this round brush so comfortable and an incredible choice for blowouts at home.
How to do a Salon-Quality Blowout at HomeThe very first step to getting gorgeous hair at home is by making sure you have the best round brush for blowouts. Those round brushes, of course, come from Spornette. Once you have the tools for the job, you’re ready to get started.
- Apply your product. Whether you need a little more moisture, volume, shine, or heat protection, use whatever styling product you love! Focus it towards the shaft of your hair and don’t over-apply at the root. You don’t want to look greasy!
- Make sure your hair is about 70% dry before you go in with a round brush. You may do a rough dry, or go in with a vented brush from Spornette. If you have to do more than two passes with a round brush, your hair probably isn’t dry enough.
- Next, determine your part. Using the pointy end of the Little Wonder, Big Wonder Teasing Brushes, or 1 ¾ inch diameter G9 Porcupine Brush to create a part you like.
- Then, using the Little Wonder or Big Wonder section your hair. The more hair you have, the more sections you’ll need to make your life a heck of a lot easier. Begin by pinning up the top half of your hair and then splitting the bottom into two more sections. If you feel like you need more sections, that’s okay–this is just a jumping-off point.
- Use your hair-dryer attachment that is a narrow nozzle. This attachment will concentrate the air into a more precise flow. Before blow-drying, be sure to use a cushion or paddle brush to get rid of any knots or tangles.
- Grab your favorite Spornette round brush and position it underneath the hair, starting at the roots. Turn the round brush 1/4 to 1/2 of a full rotation to create tension.
- Hold the blow dryer over the section of hair locked into the brush. You should have it set to its highest speed. Pull the brush down the length of the hair, maintaining the tension.
- Make sure the nozzle is never directly touching your hair. Hair will dry quicker if you allow space between the dryer and the brush. Go down the length of hair slowly to create shine, and help eliminate frizz. Ensure the air’s direction from your dryer is always facing down the hair shaft, from root to ends.
- Work section by section starting at the bottom layers, closest to your face. Work back and up until you achieve your desired style. To create maximum volume, hold the brush and hair up and away from your scalp. The more dramatic the angle, the more extreme the volume!
- To create curls, rotate or roll the brush. You can pin the curls to your head as they cool to help hold the style and create more body. To create a sleek look, don’t twist the hair around the brush and keep it as straight as possible.
- If you have bangs, you can use a smaller round brush to style them perfectly and finish your look.
1 thought on “The Best Round Brushes For Blowouts”
[…] amount than flat irons or even other forms of hair straighteners, but you need to choose the Best Brush For Fine Hair. An electric hair straightening brush is really popular today, as it has various features. Many […]